PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"evolve all" button for fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne
Not sure how hard it would be to implement but I was thinking it'd be nice to have a "evolve all" button on a field that evolves everything that is able to. Reason being is I've been working on wishforge a lot (currently I have wishalloy in progress for ground & normal) and the last two tiers of wishforge badges are like 640/860 evolutions in points. Even with the quick-evo button in the farm it is a super tedious amount of clicking when you have like 20-40 fields of ready to evolve mons to get through. I don't see it being used for much other than wishforge though. (edit) How it would work: Basically just the mass-release button but for evolutions. Select a bunch of mons, confirm, and they evolve if they can.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I don't know to be honest. What happens if someone "accidently" evolves a Pokemon they didn't want to evolve (not everyone uses an everstone or the lock exp)? This is similar to users "accidently" releasing Pokemon from the fields. They are usually clicking through without thinking and sometimes they put a Pokemon in the wrong field as well. I can understand what you are thinking though! Maybe we could have a multiple evolve selection in the quick evo section of the Farm instead? For example, you would checkmark multiple Pokemon that you want to evolve and then click quick-evo. I guess it would be similar to mass release which is a thought pattern as well in the fields (maybe).
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Whilst it sounds like a good idea in theory, i think this sort of feature would cause some issues, like ValleryP stated above. It is all too easy to accidentally put a pokemon in the wrong field, and if you don't notice until after you evolve them all ... You can't really reverse that. I also second the checkmark thing! while some poeple may still accidentally click the wrong mons, i feel like that's a better alternative than a whole field evolve
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available
MercedesAnne's AvatarMercedesAnne

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

I don't know to be honest. What happens if someone "accidently" evolves a Pokemon they didn't want to evolve (not everyone uses an everstone or the lock exp)? This is similar to users "accidently" releasing Pokemon from the fields. They are usually clicking through without thinking and sometimes they put a Pokemon in the wrong field as well. I can understand what you are thinking though! Maybe we could have a multiple evolve selection in the quick evo section of the Farm instead? For example, you would checkmark multiple Pokemon that you want to evolve and then click quick-evo. I guess it would be similar to mass release which is a thought pattern as well in the fields (maybe).

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

Whilst it sounds like a good idea in theory, i think this sort of feature would cause some issues, like ValleryP stated above. It is all too easy to accidentally put a pokemon in the wrong field, and if you don't notice until after you evolve them all ... You can't really reverse that. I also second the checkmark thing! while some poeple may still accidentally click the wrong mons, i feel like that's a better alternative than a whole field evolve
I was thinking of it working like how the mass-release button does where you select everything and then confirm but just with evolutions. I should have probably specified that in my post. :P

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page