PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Soosh's Stash [Cheap BoxBoxes, Items, Hunts & Specials]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

Hi again <3 Could I swap a shiny charm, please? Thank you!
Setting up the trade now 😄

QUOTE originally posted by CupKakeKilla

Hi Soosh, can I please swap 13 dead charms? Payment in zc ^^
Setting up the trade now 😄

QUOTE originally posted by f.ried-alex.x

hii soosh, can I rent a shiny charm from you? for gp, thank you!
Yep! Could I get the dead one back asap pls :D
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Aphelios1595's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAphelios1595
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
hii can i swap 1 charm - when they are refreshed I will come and swap the rest of my ded ones :)
396 / 7 / 4 / 0
Always buying Origin Sashes at 20 ZC or equivalent / Just send a trade!
summon_mew.png × 267 / 1,500i.png
Check out my shop! 🦋The Butterfly Shop✨ I have a VIP system, S/A/M Hunts, Items for Sale and Swap, and you can sell your items in my shop as well!!
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Aphelios1595

hii can i swap 1 charm - when they are refreshed I will come and swap the rest of my ded ones :)
They're all spoken for rn 😭 sorry They should be readyhopefully early tomorrow when I'll be able to swap more for you :>
tresh's Avatartresh
arceus.pngd.png
Hiya soosh, hope the gem hunt isn't boring you :P I'm here to put in more gem hunt requests, 10 each of any 2 of (fighting/ghost/steel/dragon), feel free to pick them as to your comfort and I have no time restrictions. Will be paying in credits :)
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~Rd0q :)
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

Hiya soosh, hope the gem hunt isn't boring you :P I'm here to put in more gem hunt requests, 10 each of any 2 of (fighting/ghost/steel/dragon), feel free to pick them as to your comfort and I have no time restrictions. Will be paying in credits :)
Sure thing! If you end up having a preference when I get around to starting them let me know & I'll swap to them instead. :0 Otherwise I'll probably do dragon/steel! They'll be at the normal rate / might take me longer due to dual types with lower ehps. :D
oatmealizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngoatmealizard
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
may i swap 4 dead charms? thank you!
jpg of spilled beans 6.pngjoint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop6.png buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Aphelios1595's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAphelios1595
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Hi :) Can i swap 6 charms if theyre available? If the post before me has not been done yet - then it would just be 2 charms :)
master.pngd+.png
Completely forgot to post to say the trade had been done lol. Yes, thats fine, I'll send em now :D I'm gonna close my charm swaps/rentals till I get my hands on some more GP ;o; I'm running a little low now
Edit;; I know people have read this already but is anyone missing a charm??? I started with 15 charms and ended up with 16. I worked it out - I'm gonna send it back charged!
master.pngd+.png
2 week bump. :> Making steady progress on my boxbox & Gem Hunts, thank you for your patience <3 Charm swaps/charging is still closed for the nearby future. Any extra shiny or albino lapras from today onwards will be going up for sale at DP price.
master.pngd+.png
It's been a couple days, so lil bump. I've hatched & added a couple albino lapras - hunt is ending soon as I'm almost done with the orders for water & ice gems. Next up is a mini duraludon hunt for the next gem order, so hopefully I'll get a couple of those added to the shop before august. :>

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page