PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Soosh's Stash [Cheap BoxBoxes, Items, Hunts & Specials]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1

QUOTE originally posted by SooshShark

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

Hey I was reading what you got for the boxbox so I’m trying to see if I can do this I have 5 Megastones how many Megastones I need to get a boxbox could that get me to two or three boxbox because of mp?
Depends on their Tier or value in credits! :D (based on the market board unless there's a table with general worth I've not seen yet) Which megastones did you want to trade? It might be a case of multiple boxboxes per megastone A boxbox from me is priced at 110ZC - 550GP - 550kcr based on the 1 : 5 5,000 ratio :>
I have Aggronite, Carnivinite Q, Metagrossite, Mightyenite Q, Vaporeonite Q And I also have one of the Mega Stone Voucher Q
Based on the MP values I could do 5, maybe 6 BoxBoxes for all of them including the voucher if 5 doesn't seem like enough. :> If you're happy with that then: - I can either put the boxes aside till I have 5-6 for you to do the trade - Or I can send 3 for a couple items & send the others as I complete them
I will do the boxes just tell me if it’s going be 5 or 6 that can depend on you I’m wait for all
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
I'll make it six, nice and even 😁 Sounds good - shouldn't keep you waiting for too long hopefully :>
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1

I'll make it six, nice and even 😁 Sounds good - shouldn't keep you waiting for too long hopefully :>
It’s fine I been cleaning anyways
3 day bump :>
3 day Bump! Updating the main post after work today :>
xXMattXx's AvatarxXMattXx
Hi! could i possibly buy 40 med poison gems from you for 400gp? Apologies, I somehow misread prices c: and somehow buying as selling? my eyes are not awake ;-;
  • Collecting GS Balls!
  • Feed me!
  • Goats
22/250 to resume!
Current saved chain: 246
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +54,447,163
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
These people have helped me more than I could ever repay.
Jemmydeodger
Illiaddrone
Purplepleb
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi :) May I order 4 Boxboxes for whichever currency you prefer?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list and get right on it :0 Is Credits good for you? :>
Sari's AvatarSari

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list and get right on it :0 Is Credits good for you? :>
Totally! Though just wondering if your ratio changed from last week? I saw you mentioning you go by 1:5gp:5k credits but you boxbox prices differ from that :)

Totally! Though just wondering if your ratio changed from last week? I saw you mentioning you go by 1:5gp:5k credits but you boxbox prices differ from that :)
Sweet! Yee, I'm running low on currency so I'm running a discount on BoxBoxes for a little while to make up for it :D

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page