PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Skull's Adopt Shack ✦

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Skullscarada's AvatarSkullscarada
✦ Skull's Adopt Shack ✦
Hi hello! This is the place where i'll be selling adoptables. I'm not exactly the most confident designer (nor do i really like doing it for this reason) but i'll put out what i can when i can! I accept GBP/£ (Paypal), ZC, GP, Credits and other alternative payments! If i feel like i've already got enough of something specific, i'll rule it out temporarily and will mention doing so owo; I'm on Toyhouse and other various media under the name Skullscarada so if you need to credit, there i am! I'd prefer you credit literally anywhere else that isn't pokefarm, toyhouse being the most preferred! :D
I might occasionally set adoptables cheaper than how I ordinarily do - more because i'm in dire need of currency, who knows, consider it a discount! I have a very lenient TOS on designs, you can do whatever you want with it when it's under your ownership, I just request you do not resell my artwork or use it for anything merch-related. Other than that, go wild! Draw what you want, redesign it to your liking! I do not mind! They're yours after you have bought them. As of current I do not do set-priced customs - However it may be an option in future if i feel a little more confident at designing :] If you REALLY want a custom, you can try PWYW and give me an idea and i'll see what I can do!
  • Available Adopts
  • Sold Adopts
  • Alternative Payments

N/A, I'LL GET TO MAKING MORE!!

Nyancat-themed Sylveon

Belonging to Transparentsoap on Toyhouse!

As Alternative Payment or Add-ons, I take these items:

• = 250
  • = 200
  • = 100
  • (Any!) = 100

I also take ART too if you are an artist! Just offer your works and I can consider! Just please specify quantity and quality!
I accept mixed currencies in offers too, don't feel like you'd have to put up one specific currency! :D
credit | free to use
Trade Shop! Adopt Shop! Feel free to check out my shops above! :D
credit
Background made by: me! F2U code by Gumshoe
hello, could I get the sylveon for a flynium, darkium, fightinium and 2000 gp?
  • links
  • credit
Journal<3ShopArt shop (all inactive oop)
Skullscarada's AvatarSkullscarada

QUOTE originally posted by Transparentsøap

hello, could I get the sylveon for a flynium, darkium, fightinium and 2000 gp?
Sure can! Once the items are sent they're all yours! Let me know if you want me to make a profile send the character over on toyhouse (if you have it!) or send the image elsewhere (you can PM details if needed! :3)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page