PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR ( Firefox )

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

jupiterjpg's Avatarjupiterjpg
Not sure if this is a Just Me Issue, but I thought i'd mention it. Trying to get into pokefarm on my laptop today leaves me with this error Getting on the site from my phone still works fine. Unsure if this is a Firefox issue, a server issue, or something I don't know enough about computers to understand ( I also got the Avast Warning people have been getting, but I can't get it to come back up to screenshot again. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. )
still figuring out what i'm doing here, but i'm trying my best, darn it. Score: 0
credit
Background from Genshin Impact - Cyno: Silence Namecard avatar from this picrew! artist F2U code by Gumshoe
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Try uninstalling your Avast. I had the same type of error after I got the Avast popup. Once I uninstalled Avast it started working. I did reinstall Avast and haven't had anymore problems (yet).
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
jupiterjpg's Avatarjupiterjpg
uninstalled + reinstalled and so far so good, i'm back up and running. it apparently was an avast problem. i also added pfq as an exception just to be sure that ( hopefully ) it won't be weird again. thanks for the advice!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
You're welcome and Thank you as well. I saw you said you added it as an exception and went onto my computer. As soon as I opened PFQ it happened again but once I put it as an exception I was able to get onto PFQ again without needing to uninstall Avast again.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page