PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Looking for Art!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Crysania's AvatarCrysania
I can't help myself
Hello! So uh yeah...I can't help myself so I'm looking for art, take all my currency and make me poor please 😍 "What if you dont like my style? 👉👈"-HUSH YES I DO! If you have a shop/thread you would like bumped, please give me the link and I shall bump it as hard as I can ^-^
Current Currency
"Okay! I'll bite. Who do you want art for?"
Clawdious
He's a super kind and gentle soul! He collects various items but his most prized possessions are his fallen stars! He uses what he calls a Star Orb to help locate these stars he so loves to collect! When he collides with a soul who seems deeply upset or sad, Clawdious offers them one of his stars ❤️
Cornopsi
Okay so TECHNICALLY she has three different forms...but I haven't gotten the other two brought to life yet. IF you're interested in doing that feel free to PM me on that. But as for this current form she is in the middle of a transformation-a curse. She is bitter, angry, and despises her very existence. Her cutie mark is a rotted cornucopia. (See what I did...Cornucopia-Cornopsi? No? I'll step out 😅)
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! I love those two darlings you got and wouldn't mind making smth for either of the two or both for zc! I don't have a shop on here, but got some more recent examples you can check out here:

Examples

From flight rising, not my dragon My oc, Chayuno
This is a farely recent brush I've started using, hence the low amount of examples, but can make you smth similar for either of the two or even both if you're interested! Can be headshot, bust, fullbody or anything of the sort, whichever you feel like you want for 'em ^^ I'm not the best at backgrounds, so anything simple I can def do for you npp, if you'd like. Got other brush styles I can use, which you can check out some examples for here on my th: Tiaxy Feel free to dm me if you interested ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Hello!! VERRRRRY cute fellas :DD I dont have a shop anymore but this is my temp. thread! -> here I'd love to do Clawdious and maybe something small for cornopsi? O: We can talk via dm if you'd like...if not, its okay!! ^^
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hiya! I’d love to draw Clawdious if you’d like. My TH is here. Your characters are so cute!! I usually do flat, full body art with transparent backgrounds. The examples there aren’t very representative of the cleaner/better/updated art (from like 2021? 2020?) but I did draw the dragon piece very recently. You’d be getting something of the quality of the dragon, esp. since your character is more complex and I find that my art shines better with more parts of the design ^^ Shoot me a DM if you’re interested and we can talk! I have a price in mind but I’m open to discussion. Otherwise, dw about it and have a good day :>
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,285,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 63 — 11,357 / 15,122
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge
Hey, I'd be able to draw for you! You can find examples from my art shop here. PWYW for art in the style of my art shop! I also have more detailed artwork that cost around 1000 zc per drawing :) (Examples on my DA and some more recent examples here: 1 2) Just LMK what you want! :D
| swag artist | check out my art shop avatar from pokemon sun+moon anime
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
I have officially PMd everyone! Getting closer to bankruptcy 🤎🧡🤎
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
OMG YOUR OCS LOOK SO COOL ! eh-ehm anyways- hello there! i do pixel commisions here! , but if your okay with it i prefer pms , i usually get 200gp-400gp (40zc-80zc) its currently pwyw (i'll find a price later TvT) but i do cheaper for characters i like ;) ehem moving on from that- i understand if your not intrested in pixel coms (psst , its very underated :L) thank you!! i honk (honk by meaning goose honks ,jk) so shoot me a pm if your intrested
tba
NassiLove's AvatarNassiLove
Not sure if youre still looking, but if you are, heres my art shop :) I don't mind dealing with credits, and your ocs looks like a lot of fun to draw!
RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
Hello! Your OCs look like so much fun! I currently have an entirely PWYW art shop, so stop by if you'd like! If you have enough people drawing your OCs, that's fine as well :D

Babs/Roar | She/her | Pansexual

My avatar and Pagedoll is my Dreepy OC Phantom.
Art Shop JournalNothing credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia's codes Icon @Silver Raven

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page