PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charlie's Shopping Booth | S/A, Summons, BPs, etc

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

@Retsky Hi! Thank you <3 I am sending you two albinos! I have another calm natured that I have not yet added. I will put you down for those special Krabby mons, and I will keep a watch out for any shiny Spheals with those natures. I would likely be interested in Z-Crystals as a partial payment, also!
the broom closet
Charlie they/them, audhd, 22 shopjournal || x 2031
credit
code: PaintedFence avatar: f2u icon drawn by virize background: pixabay
Retsky's AvatarRetsky

QUOTE originally posted by TheMindElectric

@Retsky Hi! Thank you <3 I am sending you two albinos! I have another calm natured that I have not yet added. I will put you down for those special Krabby mons, and I will keep a watch out for any shiny Spheals with those natures. I would likely be interested in Z-Crystals as a partial payment, also!
Great! Thank you<3 (: I have most of the types, you can see my inventory in my shop and I can put some on hold for you!
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
*-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M: Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A/M, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
~ Avatar Art from [OPEN] wall market, for my use only. ~ Flying TR Scorecard: Skypony
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
If you're willing to convert to mediums, I'd like to purchase all your gems with the exception of bug, normal & fire for gp! Just let me know how many mediums you end up with.
Credit for IMG
@Retsky I took a look at the crystals you have available; I would be interested in 3 poison, 2 bug and 3 psychic if that is okay? @Silverdni Of course! Here are the mediums I have: 15 water, 12 electric, 5 grass, 2 fighting, 3 ground, 15 flying, 9 psychic, 73 rock, 4 ghost, 8 dragon, 10 dark and 15 steel. 171 total for 1710gp. If this is alright, I will start sending them over!
Retsky's AvatarRetsky
Yep! I'll make a note in my shop for your hold! Ty(:
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Sounds good to me!
Zenøn's AvatarZenøn
hello there! :D i'm interested in grabbing your alolan vulpix pair for 20gp if thats alright with you :3 thank you!! female male
Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
Wobblegong's AvatarWobblegong
Hello! Could I get this Flying Pichu from your Free fields please? C:
Score: 8,466
Wobblegong's Journal Avatar of my Coscino by me || TR badges →code← by J.D.Fox
Sent! <3
Mareepthan's AvatarMareepthan
100zc for both your griseous orbs?

Butters/Ethan | He/Its | 21

Joint Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mareepthan Signature Pagedoll @Fuzzyfurret Mini Star Divider @Usagi Pinku (DA)
Buying : @ 50zc/equ I collect mareeps Please send me more floofs Current hunt :

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page