PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Forum Signature

Forum Index > Core > Help >

eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
Hi, I'm so sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm just not sure which of the many bbc/css code guides to even ask this in. Basically, I would like to have quite a few different things I want to fit in my forum signature but I know practically next to nothing about coding and was wondering if it was even possible to include all three. Basically, I want to include two pokemon panels :
Lv. 100 — +1,984,187
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +14,152,815
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
But every time I put them in, they stack but I would like to try to get them next to each other instead - is there anything I can add to make that possible? I would also like to try to include my current icon for the type race. I believe if I just change the height it will fit fine, but I just am not sure if its possible to fit all 3 if the other two can't be stacked. Thanks in advance and if you need any extra info let me know! I fear I word vomitted a bit during my explanation oops.
Score: 3792
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +14,152,815
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +1,984,187
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hello! There is a code to make the panels smaller, but they'll still stack when viewed on mobile. It's over here. You might want to use platform codes instead: You can find them on your Pokémons summary pages, but for reference, here they are:

Code (one click select)

[url=https://pfq.link/?c26rx][img]https://pfq.link/?c26rx=platform.png[/img][/url][url=https://pfq.link/?jB2Kj][img]https://pfq.link/?jB2Kj=platform.png[/img][/url]
There are a few codes to make platforms prettier and interactive (people can still feed them berries!): Mirzam's (the same link as above) and Winterbraid's.

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 4305 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Thank you so much this is super helpful info! The main reason I wanted the panel was so they could still easily get interactions, but the code you linked me too is the perfect solution! The only other question I have is : Is there a way to make it more centered? It kinda makes me crazy seeing it be all on the left essentially lol **Edit to add : am I the only one not seeing my forum sig on this response post?? I know I'm just replying in the same topic but I was under the impression there was always a sig shown? It updated in my previous post so I find this kinda odd ( again I know nothing about coding though, maybe its normal?)
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Put all of your BBcodes between [center][/center] tags. As for the signature is normal, only your first post of the page will have your signature :) this post shouldn't have my signature either :)
Thank you so much, this has been so helpful for my coding-challenged brain. Have a great day and thank you for helping me make my signature look so nice!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page