PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lab Hatching Specials

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Did someone hatched the same mon from lab and got their shiny/albino and melan why not. Is this even possible? I have all the 8 slots open and its still hard to get the egg I want. I need to reload multiple times not to mention this isnt even a rare egg.So yeah let me know.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
I've had it happen a few times that I've hatched one of my chain specials from a lab, the first one I could find is this Albino Wingull while I was hunting Wingull for the last type race. As for just lab specials in general though, those definitely pop up all the time during type race/tournaments. This is my collection of lab specials from the last type race (guess what team I was on ;]), though I have traded most of them in for DP now
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Nice. I had a few shinies randomly hatched from lab with no chain. Simply hatching 6 random eggs from the lab and 1 of them is a shiny. And yeah I know this is very rare. It only happened like 3 times and I am on this site for like 3 years I think. Anyway now I need to decide what mon to hunt only using the lab. Should pick a mon that appears often so I dont need to use too many lab reloaders(not that it matters as I have a lot of interaction points).

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page