PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

virus scanner code

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Destiny's AvatarDestiny
Hey I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten this in the last little while or even recently, but the website was suddenly blocked via my antivirus program, Avast, with a Win32 [sus] code popping up. I had to go into the program and make the website an exception. Then the moment I loaded the website up, another one popped up that I don't remember the name of but that is was a phishing scam trying to get data on us. I know this site doesn't do that. I'v e been on this site on and off since shortly after it went live, as I played on the original PFQ site, I just wanted to make the mods/admins aware of this and see if I was the only one that had that issue or not, given all the coding projects that're going on currently.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
AVG (Free version) is blocking me also. It began today, and had been completely fine yesterday until 20:30 server time. I noticed it at 05:45am server time today. After temporarily disabling Scan for Scripts in the Settings, it allows me to access the site but gives me pop-ups like this every time I load a page:

Screenshot of AVG detection

• Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,786,166
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
Yes! That's the second one I got! Mine showed up between 5:30am and 6 am server time. It was so weird and random.
Tatozel's AvatarTatozel
Hi, i have the same issue! With avast since today, not sure about the hour i just woke up and it's there. It says that there an HTML:Script-inf that seems suspicious i guess I had to do an exception to came back if the nfo can help Oh then i came back like the first user i get a message tellement me there an URL:pishing here. But i'm here since so long i trust you so.. hope that can help with the issue have a good day
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
So I just went to restart my Scours and I got a pop up alert from my antivirus, avast. So I'm not sure if someone's doing something or if something's going on or what. Just figured I'd post my own picture of it since I managed to take a screenshot this time.
Moonsy's AvatarMoonsy
Hi there, Thanks for reporting this, saw a couple reports on Discord also. Plausible is an open-source analytics solution we use and is currently hosted on my personal server (hence the moons domain). I've double checked everything is up to date and nothing was accessed or changed maliciously and everything is fine on that. I've sent in a report for false positive flagging to both Avast and AVG teams and would request people who use this software do the same. I know this can be a scary alert for most but rest assured, this is definitely a false positive and everything is being done to make sure nothing bad can actually happen.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Avast just did this to me as well. Completely blocked me from the site. I had to uninstall Avast just to be able to get back onto the website. I hope they look into this false positive and hopefully it won't happen again. Edit: Just saw Niet's post LOL.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Aero's AvatarAero
So I just got this false positive as well but it happened now. I have Avast and it works fine but for some reason it's now saying that this site is infected. What can I do to stop it without getting rid of Avast?
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
Destiny's AvatarDestiny
Yeah that's what we're trying to figure out. This specific set was settled through the mods and was posted in the news section the next day and it was all good until today, which is really weird. The currect thread that will have more updates is listed here Hopefully the mods will see the comments again, plus I'm sure DMs and the discord server are going off for them about this. They're more than likely already looking into this confusion chaos. For now, there's nothing we can do.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page