PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let’s talk about cats!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12

Jaina's AvatarJaina
I love my cat Rusty and he loves me too, and I think we should talk about our cats so if you want to talk about your cat or cats I would be more than happy if you want to!
I think this is a good opportunity to show two different states of cat!

sleepy cuddles

This is Sei's cat - he's a big fella.
and

mlem

This is my parent's cat. I was laying down on a couch downstairs because I wasn't feeling great and I got the 'you are now my bed'-treatment, lol.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Hello thread! I'm Jaina's, the OP's mom, and I know she really wants me to share some pictures of our cats, especially Rusty! She doesn't know how to upload images so I said I'd put them up for her 🥰

Cat Pile!

Here's Lowen, on top, and Flayn, underneath, being too much cat for the poor little cat basket. Flayn is not even 2 and she's twice as big as Lowen who is very smol.

Leggie

This is Rusty, Jaina's favorite, her asking a question with his back foot.
Score: 1,520
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Feldgrau's AvatarFeldgrau

jskwkktsjlsksls

This is my cat, Minzy and I miss her a lot since she passed away.
Name: Grim Shady Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Jaina's AvatarJaina
I am so sorry that happend and your cat is relly cute.
Feldgrau's AvatarFeldgrau
Thank you :)
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
I am (unfortunately) allergic and obsessed with cats. I also think my favorites are Maine Coons, they are fluffy, they are big, and their tails are cool.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
adlpated's Avataradlpated
Hi, my daughter (who brought me to PFQ) and I live with two cats, Princess Clementine and Ursula (the little black kitty). Ursula is 15 and Clem is 13, and if I can figure out how to post photos, I'll post some of them.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I'll have to see if I have some more recent pictures of Lowen the airplane ears king, I'll edit my post ❤️
Gilded's AvatarGilded
This is my lil void Beau!

pics

He's come so far in the 1.5+ years I've had him now but he's still so weird lol
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page