PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

maren's little thrift store for albino pokemon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

marenisokay's Avatarmarenisokay
Hi! I hope you are well. I've only just joined, so I'm looking to upgrade ALL THE STUFF. So I am offering a bunch of albino Pokemon because they just keep popping out of eggs. I'll include as much information as I can. If you're interested, feel free to PM me, but I'm autistic so it would be really helpful if you could include the name of the Pokemon you're interested in in the title of the message. :) OKAY. Albino Victini - 250zc (flexible price), sour food, relaxed nature (cosmos) Albino Greavard - 24zc (flexible price), male, dry food, modest nature (minty) Albino Greavard - 24zc (flexible price), male, sweet food, hasty nature, everstone (sparkle) Albino Sprigatito - 24zc (flexible price), male, sour food, lax nature (awaken) Albino Sprigatito - 24zc (flexible price), male, spicy food, naughty nature, everstone (heatwave) Albino Staraptor - 18zc (flexible price), female, sweet food, naive nature (lucid) There will probably be more at some point! I also have a shiny female Sprigatito I'd consider selling for good offers, I know females are rarer, PM me. I'm mainly looking to upgrade stuff, or invest in Hypermode for longer, hence asking for ZC, but will also consider GP. Not really looking for CR or Pokemon trades currently. Thanks for taking the time to look, I hope you find something you're interested in! I'll try to keep this updated! :)
maren (or ren is okay). they/them.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page