PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Roar's PWYW Pokemon Art! Lucky dips and more!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
(Not gonna be pretty lol) Hey there! You can call me Roar/Babs, whichever you prefer. I'm doing completely PWYW art! Yes, you could pay 1GP, but don't expect something of high quality for that XD I'm doing this to get examples for my future art shop. If you want to see how it's going, you can check it out in my journal! Anyway, before we get stuck in to things, I have a few rules!

Rules and Will draw/won't draw

- No claiming my art as your own! - I will not tolerate rudeness. If you're rude, then I will just ignore you. Constructive criticism is fine though! - I have the right to decline any order without reason. - Please be patient! Most orders will take up to two weeks, but if it goes over I WILL have a reason! - Don't even consider ordering anything outside of pfq rules; I'm a minor. - Credit me when using my art anywhere. (Just link to my pfq account) - Once your order has been accepted, any further questions/e.t.c. will from then on be in PMs - (More a want than a rule) Please, when ordering, put your order outside the [b][/b] when using the form! Currently only drawing pokemon and four legged animals atm!
And payment, e.t.c, mays as well get that down too.

Payment

I go by the 1/5/5,000 currency conversion rate! I also accept the following items as payment: Origin sash 20zc Sword of Ruin 80zc Soul Heart 20zc Kū Idol 20zc Kāne Idol 20zc Lono Idol 20zc Kanaloa Idol 20zc Plasma Koa 30zc Eclipse Flute 100zc Beast Ball 200zc Black Prism 100zc Boxbox 110zc Hypermode 28 day voucher 600zc Shiny charm 200zc Ubercharm 250zc The more you pay the higher quality/more effort you'll get!
Well, now that that's out of the way, here are my examples! (I don't have very many though) You can expect that this will be my minimum standard of art - so long as you're paying a reasonable amount, that is

examples

Character owned by me!
characters owned by Justsayhi
You can order two different things - a basic thing that you can find in any art shop (Icons, fullbodies, busts, baits, customs, e.t.c. ) Or you can have some fun and do a lucky dip! I have some cool ideas floating around in my head I'd like to try out! You can find a little bit on what you could get in this post. Form: [b]Hey Roar! I'd like some art![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]type of art:[/b] (Lucky dip/other) [b]character:[/b] (Please link! If it's a custom, describe!) [b]payment:[/b] (Exact amounts) [b]other:[.b] Queue: 1. Skittychan Thanks for having a look! I do hope you'll consider ordering from me! (Open in case anyone wants to know)

Babs/Roar | She/her | Pansexual

My avatar and Pagedoll is my Dreepy OC Phantom.
Art Shop JournalNothing credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia's codes Icon @Silver Raven
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hey Roar! I'd like some art! Username: AnonymousEspeon type of art: Lucky Dip! >:3 character: Chiro! payment: idk maybeee 100k credits and some boxes? Sorry if its not enough, im eternally broke lol other: nope!!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Hello! Accepted! Should be done within a couple of weeks!
First Bump lol
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
What’s a lucky dip? like what can we get?
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

What’s a lucky dip? like what can we get?
Hello! A lucky dip, is, well, a lucky dip. It is sort of a new style/idea that I'd like to try out. Like how some art shops offer some things you only find there, example: I remember finding one that did dog pokemon in a Bluey style.

To list a few; (hiding because some may like the surprise)

- Drawn in a graffiti/spray paint style - A pokemon (Most likely an OC) drawn as a trading card - Drawn as a plushie
But there's more, and it's random! These are just a few of the ones I'm itching to try out :D
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Hey Roar! I'd like some art! Username: type of art: Lucky dip character: Abyss! payment: 100 gp, 20 zc other: tell me if it’s too low :)
@AvaTheAxolotl Accepted :D
Edit: Locking shop because I'm going away on a holiday for two weeks soon! Don't worry, everyone who's already ordered will be completed!
Reopening bump!
Bimp-bomp-bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page