PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

showcase issues after maintenence

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

skypony101's Avatarskypony101
I just removed one pokemon from my showcase, and that caused it to remove all 6 mons that were there? It's not a big issue but I thought I should report it regardless just in case ^v^ I'm using mobile chrome browser Edit: FIRST ISSUE IS FIXED! new issue is that a popup keeps appearing that says a pokemon may have been moved, and shows back up frequently for no reason
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
salem3c's Avatarsalem3c
same issue here. can only have one pokemon in at a time, as the new addition immediately removes the last. im unable to see other player's showcases as well. mobile, using chrome browser
Avatar by @TheMythicBunny on Twitter/X, used with permission via commission.
same issue! mobile, safari browser! my friend has the same problem. desktop, chrome!
TR SCORE 0
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
The issue should be fixed now!
KohlBlack's AvatarKohlBlack
I can see other people's showcases, but I'm unable to interact with them. I keep getting the "unable to interact because a Pokemon may have been moved" error, even though after refreshing several times, I can see that their showcase shows the same mons
Made by WilliamAllen
Made by NixNight

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page