PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trade Currency

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

When doing trades, I noticed that I never get the credits when I go to collect. I receive my GP but the credits never go onto my side. They just disappear. Yesterday I did a trade for 205,000 credits and 172 GP. When I collected, the GP showed up but I got none of the credits. It's happened before but it was a low amount of credits that I didn't really think to mention.
MuichirøTokitø • She/Her • Adult ProfilePokeDexJournalShop “If you know who you are then no demon can run when you bring down a blade that knows no hesitation or confusion.” Muichiro
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Are you rapidly multi tasking when you collect the currency? Specifically, do you like go to another tab or device and start clicking before the collect finishes loading? In the past that has caused race conditions, though I don't know if it's still a problem. It would still be useful to know.
Yes, I'd start clicking while it loaded or I'd go to a different part of the site like the Market
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Alright. If it is the race condition, for now as a workaround you should slow down a little when collecting credits from a trade or the market to ensure you don't lose things. The safest is to stay on the page until it finishes loading plus a few seconds, but some activities like browsing the forums shouldn't cause conflicts. At minimum, I'd avoid the following actions immediately after completing a trade/collecting in the market: - Clicking (earns credits) - Retrieving scours - Opening boxes - Buying on the market (Browsing market listings should be ok, but wait several seconds between the trade/collection finishing and actually buying something)
Alright, is there a way to retrieve what I was suppose to get?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page