PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

mostly making sense (and also not)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
╔═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╗ Hey there! ╚═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╝
Thanks for popping in! Welcome to my journal! I’m Azurealis, but you can call me Azu! I say things, and sometimes they make sense <3 One day I'll finally be awake enough to actually make this pretty and all that, but for now you get bullet point lists until I have the sudden burst of 2AM energy to reorganize my entire journal <3
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Imagine Nifty from Hazbin Hotel, but slightly less insane. Also, I have two eyes. And a lower pitched voice. And I don't go around stabbing angels, no matter what my sister tells you. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Glitch! I haven't forgotten! You know what I mean, I know you do~"
She/Her Ace/maybe Aro-- still debating, I think I might be pan but I have no idea honestly ^^ I am a minor, so if that makes you uncomfortable that is totally fine, just ignore me and I will take no offense whatsoever! LGBTQIA+ members are always welcome here! I really, really enjoy minimalistic designs and a star/moon aesthetic <3 I have a maybe unhealthy obsession with raising really powerful (battle-wise) pokemon- not sure why but I just am, and everyone has to deal with it (some better than others, looking at you again, Glitch) My theme song: maybe not the most representative of me, but I really like the intro theme to the show Pennyworth! You can find it on Youtube here if you wanna listen! Oh man I just know the minute I post this I'm going to want to add a ton of other things I forgot. I'm indesicive if you couldn't tell, haha ...and apparently I don't know how to spell indecisive. I spent 3 minutes struggling with that. Man, I am really out here exposing myself Basically, I'm here for anything, if you need me at all! To talk, to help with the game, to help outside of the game...anything at all. Anything I can help you with, I'll do my best!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
TBD
╔═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╗ Reminders ╚═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╝
I need a lot of these, unfortunately ^^

Mons I want

-6IV Shiny Boxspar -6IV Shiny Gible -6IV Shiny Aphreyd -6IV Albino Gragon -6IV Shiny Terrabit -6IV Albino Slithugi -6IV Shiny Smokackle -6IV Shiny Magikarp -6IV Shiny Musharp -6IV Albino Luckoo -6IV Albino Growlithe -6IV Shiny Sligoo
╔═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╗ Type Race ╚═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╝
Because I don't remember things, I'm putting down all my type race teams and scores here for future reference. (read: in case I get the sudden urge to look back at a team I was on half a year ago)
Well, here they are!

March 2024

Team Hydro Vortex! This was my first race, and it was super fun! I hunted randoms, didn't get any specials, but I got a ton of Z-fragments and earned 1580 points!

April 2024

Team Shattered Psyche! This was my second ever race, and it was awesome! I managed to beat my old high score with a score of 2,522 and a bunch of special Noismogs! With this last fellow coming in clutch on the last day: I love him, but I really wanted a girl ^^

May 2024

Team Black Hole Eclipse! I led this race, it was my first time, and it was great! I beat my old best from last month and managed to score 2,839 points! We also ranked really high, in 4th place! We were in the running for third for a while, but Team Fire beat us to it... oh well! We'll get them next time! Got these lovelies as specials, a new all time high for sparkles in one race: And this gal, who I will definitely be using as a battler <3 Super fun race, everyone was so nice, and got so many Z-Frags out of it!
TBD
Hypermode, shiny charm, 23 Sei day, over 100 eggs hatched, and only one shiny? Sally must really hate me ^^
For those of you wondering about the title, an everything bagel without the bagel part is just sesame seeds and sadness
On the Noismog grind!
Why are all the Pokefarm Q mega evolutions so dark? Jirachi: "Mega Evolution keeps it constantly awake. As penance, any wish it grants becomes corrupted and takes on a sinister twist." Shaymin: "Shaymin's compassion for its Trainer has grown with Mega Evolution, and so it gifts them rare beautiful flowers. However, it becomes extremely jealous if its Trainer is with someone else, causing the flowers to wilt away as punishment." Luxray: "Upon Mega Evolution, it embraces its darker side. It becomes more aggressive in pursuit of foes and won't hesitate to unleash a powerful Discharge - not caring who is hurt in the process." Chandelure: "Calling upon its previous evolutions from the Ghost World, Mega Chandelure is ravenous with its desire to consume. If not properly cared for, its trainer will inevitably perish." They're all so sad!
I love how everyone thinks Cirrus is a dragon, haha <3 I'm actually not what he is, I'll come up with something later if I remember, right now he's my little ball of floof

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page