PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡Tiff's Trainer Art Shop + Art Trades♡ - OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

TiffyTeal's AvatarTiffyTeal
Bump! No new examples this time but I'm really itching to do some art trades as well :')
BedfastStun's AvatarBedfastStun
I'd like to order some art! Character/s: Female Shepard and Garrus Style: Chibi style Type: Bust Add-ons: Full Shading + Complex Character Background: None Payment: ZC (665) Other: If possible, could their eyes be looking at each other and could they have a similar smile/mouth shape to the second chibi emote example, as well as the bold yellow expression lines from that example too? (No worries if the smile would be too hard for Garrus, just the lines would be perfectly fine for him in that case! ^^) Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? Absolutely :)

Silly Little Yellow Bird Hunt

× 17 / 500
Avatar is from an old UK Road Safety AD called "King of the Road"
TiffyTeal's AvatarTiffyTeal

QUOTE originally posted by BedfastStun

I'd like to order some art! Character/s: Female Shepard and Garrus Style: Chibi style Type: Bust Add-ons: Full Shading + Complex Character Background: None Payment: ZC (665) Other: If possible, could their eyes be looking at each other and could they have a similar smile/mouth shape to the second chibi emote example, as well as the bold yellow expression lines from that example too? (No worries if the smile would be too hard for Garrus, just the lines would be perfectly fine for him in that case! ^^) Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? Absolutely :)
Accepted! f you could send half the payment, I'll get started on it straight away! <33
WaxyIcarys's AvatarWaxyIcarys
Hi there! I'd love to do an art trade. I mostly do humanoids, and here's some recent examples of my work!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page