PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♡Tiff's Trainer Art Shop + Art Trades♡ - OPEN!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

TiffyTeal's AvatarTiffyTeal

QUOTE originally posted by NoxianGayce

Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
I'd like to order some art! Character/s: My Pokesona Style: Mons Type: Full Add-ons: P-shading Background: You got creative freedom! Payment: ZC (I think it's the Simple price, but could be advanced, just let me know Other: Freedom, as long as the glasses and this hat are worn, I'll be happy, the hat is oversized, but not by much Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? Yeah, go ahead!
Accepted! Sorry for not accepting this sooner but if you could send half the payment, I'll get started right away! <3
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce

QUOTE originally posted by TiffyTeal

Snippy
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
Just need to know if it's the simple or advanced price so I can send the right amount
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 0

QUOTE originally posted by NoxianGayce

QUOTE originally posted by TiffyTeal

Snippy
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
Just need to know if it's the simple or advanced price so I can send the right amount
I would say your pokesona could be drawn quite quickly, so I'll say the simple price will be fine :))
Bump! I've added another example to the Mons and Baits tab thanks to NoxianGayce!

Nox for NoxianGayce

I also added a poll to do with the current sales prices and the full prices after the 19th of April!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I'd like to order some art! Character/s: Her! Style: Mon Type: Full? Is she simple or advanced? Add-ons: I’d love shading, but you can choose which one fits better! Background: Your choice! Payment: BoxBoxes + rest in ZC Other: just something cute would be amazing, thanks! Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? yes! If you allow it, I’d love to order something else as well, but not sure if you accept multiple orders (at once)! Thank you so much! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

I'd like to order some art! Character/s: Her! Style: Mon Type: Full? Is she simple or advanced? Add-ons: I’d love shading, but you can choose which one fits better! Background: Your choice! Payment: BoxBoxes + rest in ZC Other: just something cute would be amazing, thanks! Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? yes! If you allow it, I’d love to order something else as well, but not sure if you accept multiple orders (at once)! Thank you so much! :D
Accepted! What a cutie! She would be considered advanced with the extra details if that's okay with you :') And yes, I do accept multiple orders at once!
Bump! Another example has been added to the Mons and Baits tab!

Cozy for LilypadLife

I've also decided to keep the sale prices as the permanent prices for the time being, so get some art at the cheaper prices while you can! <3
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
Character/s: Max Foxtrot and Billy Hatcher!! Style: chibi style Type: bust Add-ons: extra character Background: transparent Payment: 524 ZC (if im correct) Other: i don't really know how to describe this, but Max is usually annoyed by Billy but he doesn't hate him, and this is platonic not romantic so please keep that in mind!! (also, your chibi art style reminded me of those genshin impact emotes :3) Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? Sure!!
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

Character/s: Max Foxtrot and Billy Hatcher!! Style: chibi style Type: bust Add-ons: extra character Background: transparent Payment: 524 ZC (if im correct) Other: i don't really know how to describe this, but Max is usually annoyed by Billy but he doesn't hate him, and this is platonic not romantic so please keep that in mind!! (also, your chibi art style reminded me of those genshin impact emotes :3) Can Tiff use the finished piece as an example? Sure!!
Accepted! 525ZC is correct :DD If you could send the first half of the payment, I'll get started right away!! <3
Bump! I've added another example to the Chibi Style tab thanks to kizomu!

Max and Billy for kizomu

Also I now have a Toyhouse account that you can credit! Username is the same as it is here! (TiffyTeal)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page