PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Very Cheap...custom *sketch* ideas/fusions

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12345

my friend, I am lucky I can draw a stick figure. (: I have an eclectic assortment I'm offering, but I'm unsure what may be acceptable alt payments? 300k credits 175 gold 125 zc Rusted shield sword of ruin shiny charm Uber charm pr memory stick I am also willing to reduce request down to one fusion (pref the sableye grafaiai) if these items are of interest and value to you. can happily take either a sketch or messy color, or happy to put request on hold until TR is over and we can chat in further detail and come up with a better price point let me know your thoughts
Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ PFP by Ashe Moon
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
That sounds fair to me! I'll try my best to do a clean sketch with rough coloring for all of them (for two) if not, I can just do one for part of that payment! Finished both designs for Calypso and for their use only :) Please do not copy!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x154 / 500 credits

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page