PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add OTs to pokemon [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Vanyar's AvatarVanyar
Adding the OT to different pages
This UserScript allows the OT to show up on the pokémon summary page, the fields and in the daycare. There is also a hint in the daycare if the highlighted pokémon gives a breeding bonus. The Script should be fully compatible with the QoL Script. I am in contact with Mirzam to include my script in the QoL but in the meantime you can use it seperately. I also want to give a special thanks to the "Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs" thread as it helped me a ton to learn how the OT works :D
Special Notes
I'm not sure if it would be better to give a hint if there is no breeding bonus on a foreign OT instead of a hint if there is a bonus. Your opinion on this would be great! :) Also, if you have any suggestions or encounter bugs, please let me know!

Script in action

The summary page: The fields: The daycare:

How to install

Download and install Tampermonkey. Open the script on my GitHub and click an "Raw" in the top right. If you have a script host enabled, it should prompt you to install the script. This may be a little slow, be patient, don't mash the button. Note: If the script isn't working correctly, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Keep in mind, though, that it will also clear your QoL settings.
Avatar by me (it's my Pen&Paper character, if anyone is interested in seeing the complete artwork, you can find it here ^^)
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Ooooh, I didn't see there was an update! (Somehow Tampermonkey didn't update it). It's really handy to see the OT in the daycare and fields, thank you One thing I noticed though, your script thinks there's a breeding bonus on Pokemon with my own OT that have been traded back and forth (dexing trade), which isn't right afaik!

See what I mean

These two Pokémon illustrate what I mean, links so you can see their timelines:
Gosold has been touch traded, Camerupt hasn't.
Thanks again :)

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Vanyar's AvatarVanyar

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Ooooh, I didn't see there was an update! (Somehow Tampermonkey didn't update it). It's really handy to see the OT in the daycare and fields, thank you One thing I noticed though, your script thinks there's a breeding bonus on Pokemon with my own OT that have been traded back and forth (dexing trade), which isn't right afaik! Thanks again :)
That mistake should be fixed now. For some reason I didn't think about pokémon that got traded back to you xD Also, the auto update should be working correctly now (I hope) ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page