PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cele's Snorlax Variations?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
Since we already have different Magikarp variations that Cele sells, what about custom sprite Snorlax that are the following colors: Seabreeze Green (Cyan Beach) Shady Gray (Taupe Hollow) Shivering Blue (Snowdrop Tundra) Mystic Teal (Lapis Lakeside) They'd also have unique types: For example, Mystic Teal Snorlax would be Dragon-type, Seabreeze Green Snorlax would be Water-type, Shady Gray Snorlax would be Rock-type, and Shivering Blue Snorlax would be Ice-type.
Yahan's AvatarYahan

QUOTE originally posted by Methos under "Non-actionable suggestions"

New Exclusive or Variant Pokémon ("Fakemon"), or any other player-suggested artistic content, including but not limited to examples of Trainer Outfits and Story Events. For legal reasons, we cannot use player-generated content.
Original post here
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
While it's a cool idea, site does not implement player-suggested artistic content.

New Exclusive or Variant Pokemon ("Fakemon") or any other player-suggested artistic content, including but not limited to examples of Trainer Outfits and Story Events.For legal reasons, we cannot use player-generated content.
The above quote is from the Making & Responding to Suggestions thread by Methos, and is the first example under the non-actionable suggestions hidebox
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 1076
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
Actually, I never made these recolors. Rather, they appear in the mobile app, Pokemon Sleep. I only came up with the names of these recolors.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page