PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

nor's pwyw doodles! [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
hi!! :D i've been a little burnt out recently but still Really want to draw, and i also Really would like currency AHAHA RULES - this is pwyw, but please don't low-ball me! - these aren't going to be Super high-quality or anything like that! just keep that in mind :D - payment will be sent AFTER i finish your drawing! it's just easier for me to keep track that way :) - please have a reference for your character!! it doesn't have to be a full ref sheet or anything like that, but i don't work very well off of descriptions :( - do NOT order from my shop if you're going to send me an ai "art" reference or anything like that - i can only draw humans & ferals! i can't draw anthros, sorry about that :( - please credit my toyhou.se instead of my pfq profile!! :D - these will all probably just be busts! if you want smth specific you can ask :D EXAMPLES

EXAMPLES

PAYMENT OPTIONS - i'm mostly looking for currency! credits, gp, and zc are all things you can pay with :D - i'll also accept items like lucky eggs, ubercharms, daycare passes, boxboxes, tournament tokens, and delta point vouchers! :D - i'm currently looking for a few summons! i'm looking for a viridian epee, an apprentice's epee, a white stone, a grey stone, a music box, an adamant orb, a lustrous orb, and an ice feather! i'm open to offering other summons though :D - i'm also not super interested in pokemon, but you can still offer! i'll just be really picky AHAHA FORM [b]username:[/b] [b]the character you want drawn:[/b] [b]what do you want? (bust, fullbody, etc):[/b] [b]payment type:[/b] [b]other?:[/b]
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
bump!
bump!!
bump!
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
If it's okay to request a couple... username: K-A-Karma the character you want drawn: https://toyhou.se/25182120.himiko-mao what do you want?: Up to you :) payment type: Music box and 100g other?: have fun! :D username: K-A-Karma the character you want drawn: https://toyhou.se/24485116.elliot-nightbane what do you want?: Up to you! :D payment type: Grey stone and apprentice eppee other?: Feel free to include his assistant if you want (the hatterene). they're almost always together. (up to you of course)
300/350
654/2100
2344/3200
Collecting the above.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page