PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Firebird's gems and boxes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Firebird1685's AvatarFirebird1685
  • Rules
  • Inventory/pricing
  • Orders
  • Box hunting
  • Box hunting rules/bonus
  • Box Orders
  • Regulars
  • Coupon Codes
I'll put any new rules here. Hopefully won't need many of these. 1. All PFQ rules apply. Apparently this needs to be a rule for some reason cause everyone puts it. 2. I have a life outside of PFQ. Please be patient 3. I have a right to decline any hunt request at any time. 4. I have a limit of 10 large gems at a time. You are more than welcome to request several 10-large hunts at a time that I will do consecutively, but this ensures I'll have trade slots available for other things once your order is complete. 5. If a dual-type exists and I have two or more hunts for those types of gems I will be doing dual-types to knock out orders faster. 6. First come first served.
I will only hunt in larges. Yes, yes, I know gem loss and all that bubkis. That's on me not on you, you're still getting what you pay for. I take all three currencies, plus items as payment, ask if you're unsure. All large gems are 100ZC someone tell me if this is a fair price
TypeStockTypeStock
Normal0Fire0
Water0Electric0
Grass0Ice0
Fighting0Poison0
Ground0Flying0
Psychic0Bug0
Rock0Ghost0
Dark0Dragon0
Steel0Fairy0
NameNumber of GemsPayment
On occasion, if I have the time/patience, I may open up box hunting for 100 ZC per boxbox. This will be limited to three orders at a time, though if one finishes and the option is still open, you may order.
I have all 4 scour slots, plus both boosts and the boost prime. that being said, canot guarentee a timeframe on orders ad RNG plays a factor. Ideal circumstances would be 1 week turnaround from order > 1 boxbox but I will not hold myself to that timeframe
NameNumber of BoxboxesPayment
If you buy from me frequently enough (with or without coupon codes) you gain a 10% stackable discount on any purchases you make. This discount can stack with any coupon codes you may have or any other discounts you may arrange with me. The up to 90% off restriction still applies here.
I may randomly attach a coupon code to randomly selected trades from the shop. These codes provide a 10% discount (unless stated otherwise) when you provide it while ordering, and never expire. You may use as many coupon codes as you want up to 90% off. I keep track of who has which code and it's use status off site, on a spreadsheet I made.
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
Early bump to confirm I am officially open for business!
hey, can I order a boxbox for gp?
You can! I'll get started immediately
Bump!

QUOTE originally posted by Naruto.Uzumaki

hey, can I order a boxbox for gp?
Your boxbox is ready! Sending a trade now!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page