PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Option to Disable "Unhappy" messages

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Morzone's AvatarMorzone
grandmaster.pngb.png
I don't really support this idea. First, having the default set to "off" means that new players, who don't know how happiness works will end up losing multiple pokemon simply because they don't realize they're pokemon are unhappy. Even once someone's learned how happiness works, not everyone remembers the type matchups by heart and its just as easy for them to plae a pokemon into an "unhappy" field without realizing it. Second, the notifications are there for a reason: to notify you. If people are just going to turn them off what's the point of having them in the first place?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
serifAizawa's AvatarserifAizawa
ultra.pngd.png
@Morzone Fair point, but what I meant to say is that the OPTION TO DISABLE the messages would be off, NOT the messages. Sorry I didn't make this clear earlier in the first post.
PFP is official art of Giffany from Gravity Falls
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
If you don't want the alert, then don't put it in a field it dislikes and just release it when it's time. Similarly, switch out Pokémon from the DayCare or turn off the Red Gigaremo. Rejecting.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page