PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mining feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

okay. so I'm gonna go over this in as much detail as a can. one of the best features in The Official Games, that really should have been kept, was the Mining minigame in the sinnoh underground. it was the best way to get fossils, Plates, shards, and stones that has been in ANY game. sadly, it was left in sinnoh, and never refined... which brings me to the actual idea, and the reasons for it. a Mining Feature, With Some similarities to fishing and Breeding. You have a Mining House, And can buy and upgrade The equipment, and that's where the similarities to fishing end. Upon choosing a Mining site, you then leave Nd,and, similar to breeding, Make a set number of interactions. after a time, return to the Mining House to see what you have unearthed. there could even be Nuggets or Pearls, or maybe Even Exclusive Items that could be tied to Events... now for the Why. there are 3 reasons. 1: More Incentives to make interactions. 2:Provide an easier was to obtain Various stones and Fossils, as well as Arceus Plates. 3: Help fix the TERRIBLE player economy. a Thunderstone has a default Sale price of 1250 credits. but to buy one from the marketplace, if you can't seem to get one via random Scour chance, Cost a Whopping 9000 Credits, or more. If there were an easier way to get the stones, it Would Probably Decrease those inflated prices... as for cons, I don't really see that many. i guess it would be about as Commonly forgotten As scours And fishing amongst some players, and there will be folks who try to exploit it to sell items at a huge markup at first, But that's about it. honestly, it shouldnt even be that difficult to code.
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
Honestly? I'd like to see it. I'm very fickle bouncuing from one activity to another. Though, I'd love to see it more as aminigame like fishing is than being interaction based.
Stop reporting my template and signature for Arceus' sake..! Sprites in siggy made by me other than the liepard which is officially nintendo's~
Ceruledge's AvatarCeruledge
Support! I would like if you may find fossils there
1 H / 0 S / 2 A / 0 M
Nook Nook Silly Duck | Bug and Spooder collector
made by KitKatKutie2
Collecting Plasma Koas for 20 equiv.
Nook Nook
You are a silly goose >:)
Support!It woukd be an easier way to get certain items and like you said in the first post it could help fix the player economy.
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
Toothsmack's AvatarToothsmack
+3 support from me! I love, LOVE the underground system of sinnoh. Anything, even remotely similar to it on PokefarmQ, will make me a happier human being. Yes, it will!
Partial support. The way we get those items is from scouring, but its not exactly a consitent way to obtain them. To balance this feature however, perhaps it should take up a scour slot, and decreases energy a lot more of pokemon placed in the area.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0
MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret
Yes!! One of my favorite features in Gen 4! I loved digging for treasure!!
Avatar is my Disney Dreamlight Valley character.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page