PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[3/3] PWYW doodles :o

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by bhoomine

Ah, of course! I'd be able to do them, I'll put you on the list!!
Glad to hear so, thank you! ^^ And no rush, take as much time as you need! Edit: forgot to add it in, but you can def use the finished stuff as an example!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
Helloo ! could i get art of her? currently low on currency but is it okay if i pay 10zc? thank you!
tba
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Ofc! I really don't mind ^^ adding in to the list :D

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Bump!! Sorry for the delay, would've been done by now but Ive been a tad bit unwell, will try to finish before next bump! (all three requests together)
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
It's alr, take your time! No rush in the slightest ^^ Hope you feel better soon!
Bump! (sigh. Bear with me, It'll be over soon!)
bump Finished!

@Tiaxy

@Ashe Moon

@Inkwill

Since that took a bit longer than it should have, reducing the amount of slots from 3 users at a time to 3 characters at a time! thank you
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

QUOTE originally posted by bhoomine

@Tiaxy

They look wonderfull, thank you very much for your wonderfull doodles! Shooting payment your way in a few!
Heyhey!! I absolutely love your art!! I was wondering if you might be willing to draw 2 of my female OCs? If so I would prefer shooting a PM of them! (Or discord if you have that)
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

Heyhey!! I absolutely love your art!! I was wondering if you might be willing to draw 2 of my female OCs? If so I would prefer shooting a PM of them! (Or discord if you have that)
Aih, of course! I have a discord, it's the same user as on here. Feel free to send in a DM ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page