PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐛Savage Spin-Out (Bug) TR Raffle! | March '24 🐝

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 567

i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Pool 5 Results!! We're back with the results of our 5th raffle randomize! Here they are: sending trades over now, and see you next reset for pool 6! we have uhhhh.... a few more raffles to go! Lots of bugs to find new homes for :>
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Update: Final Pool Results!! Pool 6 will be our final 20 bug TR Prizes, with only 1 bug left to be randomly raffled to one last lucky user! Here are the results for Pool 6: **UPDATE**: It looks like i made a mistake entering the remaining bug numbers, and 117 (donated by hmmngbrdbndt) has already been raffled away to a user: @user XOXO, I apologize for the oversight, in return, you will be recieving an emergency S/A replacement from my personal fields. Apologies! and Our Lucky Last Bug Winner is XOXO!! And with that, the raffle is officially Out of Prizes (Pending any unclaimed bugs, which will be re-rolled after your final 48hrs to claim) It's been an honor hosting this Raffle for all you bug lovers, and I'd once again like to thank you all for your patience while i balanced trades, work, and grad school ToT Hope to see you all next TR rotation, go team bug! :>
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
Thanks again for hosting this
Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put in to hosting this raffle! It’s a lot of work and we really appreciate it! :>
Øddity's AvatarØddity
Yes, thank you for hosting!! ^^ We really do appreciate it.
Steel Team: 0 Avatar Art by: Me :3 ©2020
hmmngbrdbndt's Avatarhmmngbrdbndt
Thank you so much for doing this! It was a lot of work to coordinate so I'm grateful!
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
Thank you <3
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Good day Bug Enthusiasts: While putting the finishing touches on the last few trades to be sent out and double checking my fields and Prizes, there are a few bug errors that I have investigated and tried my best to fix: A few donations were awarded to users, but for some reaon, they were never sent out: 56. awarded to XOXO in Round 2 74. awarded to Champignon in Round 2 105. awarded to Naruto.Uzumaki in Round 5 And two Donations seem to never have been rolled: 61. Never awarded 115. Never awarded This probably contributed to the confusion i had in round 6 regarding the missing bug: it appears 117 was rolled twice and 115 was never rolled, resulting in the error in round 6's rolling. The missing 117 prize has already been replaced with a S/A from my personal fields as back up. For clarity's sake, I'm announcing that bugs 61, 115, and any remaining unaccepted gifts (minus the 3 prizes that I missed, listed above) will be entered into one final OOPS round to ensure that all bug donations find homes. If you believe there has been an issue with recieving your donations, pls reply here or PM me :>
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Greetings my loyal bug army: Once again I'd like to apoligize for the delay in our Oopsies and Re-roll final raffle (I got sick after my finals week ouch) I return with the results of what I hope to be the Final Pool of Prizes: Our oopsie toodles round: As usual, you will have a grace period of about 48hrs to accept these bugs into your fields, at which point if the prize is not claimed, the bug will be donated to the next user in line on the list (currently #12 on the reroll), until all bugs have found their new homes! (and just in time for Type Race lol) I'd like to take one more second to say a huge thanks to all of you who have stuck through this process with me: Ty for your patience with a first time raffle host, Ty for your very generous donations (we had more than 4 fields fully filled with prizes, which gave us enough bugs for 6 rounds of prizes for every user!), and Ty for your participation! I super appreciate all of you and hope to see you next time team bug rolls around for me :>

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page