PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeFarm Pokedex Interactive Dex!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

sendhelp's Avatarsendhelp
Hi! I realized I would use a resource like this, so I decided to make on and share it! All blurbs and credits to other guides I've used to make mine are on the 'Info' tab! Regions go Kanto - Paldea (Including PFQ Exclusives), and is up to date (as of Mar. 13, 2024), and may include spoilers for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: Treasure of Area Zero Part 1 and 2, and potentially Pokemon Legends: AZ when it comes out Incudes seperate tabs for Eggs, Shiny, Albino, Melanistic, and includes all available forms + megas currently on PFQ If I've missed anything or gotten anything incorrect, please feel free to DM me here on PFQ, or reach out to me on Discord (@youremom9819) and I'll fix it on the public version! Once you make a copy, you are free to do whatever you'd like, and make any changes you'd like to your personal copy! Hope this can help others + prove to be a useful resource in trading and dexing! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L10cd84Nzy9u47xAOuez-PlJhgGDszT_NagV0XAMWPI/edit?usp=sharing
sendhelp's Avatarsendhelp
Fixes 21/3/24 Kanto -added Totem Alolan Raticate -added Scream Tail -added Galarian Farfetch'd Johto -Mega Houndoom no longer has an egg tab Hoenn -fixed how Torkoal's tabs looked -fixed how Relicanth's tabs appeared Sinnoh -fixed Trash Cloak and Sandy Cloak Burmy having egg tabs -fixed Orient Shellos having egg tab -fixed Chansey not having egg tab -fixed Wyrdeer, Fleavor, Ursaluna, Basculegion, Sneasler, and Overqwil having egg tabs Alola -fixed Guzzlord's name Paldea -fixed Blue Plumage, Yellow Plumage, and White Plumage Squakabilly from having egg tabs -fixed Droopy Forme and Stretchy Forme Tatsugiri from having egg tabs -fixed spelling of 'Forme' in Droopyy Forme and Stretchy Forme Tatsugiri's classifications -added Chien-Pao PokeFarm -added Snow Vespiquen Totem Q -added Mandibuzz Totem Q

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page