PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CLOSED✰Jirachi's Quick Sketch Shop!✰

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Chica-Delphox's AvatarChica-Delphox
✰Jirachi's Quick Sketch Shop✰
UPDATE : I've finished all my commissions, I'll try to reopen for a short amount of time in april but i might be to busy as it's my birthday month! ^w^ Hi hi!! Welcome to my quick Sketch Artshop! Please consider commissioning me! ^o^ Please follow the rules! and thank you so much for checking out my shop!
  • Rules
  • Examples
  • Payment
  • Optional Form
  • Credit
Please follow the regular PFQ rules! Such as please only send the payment AFTER i'm done with the art! ^O^ etc! The art i draw is personal AND commerical, so use it however you like! ^w^ You are also allowed to post it anywhere, just please try to credit me in someway! Such as a link or my username! I will draw!: Lgbt+ (Obivously!!) Simple Mechs Simple Dragons -- I can't draw (Becuz i'm bad at it lol) Complex Mechs Complex Dragons Extreme Details -- I will NOT draw Anything derogatory or hateful and anything that is against the pokefarm rules!
Here are some examples... well all i have is one example currently! But i'll add more! If you are okay with it, please include in your post if you are okay with me using the art i drew for you as an example! A sketch of a custom Albino i made! Feel free to offer on the design lol
Payment can be made through multiple methods! The most regular method is of course credits, GP, and/or ZC! I prefer credits but you can pick the one you want! My conversion ratio is like others, 5k=5=1! For 1 pokemon = 100/500/500k For every extra pokemon in one picture it's 50/250/250kadded on! You can also pay with items! 1 Boxbox = 100 1 Fire Z-crystal = 150 etc... basically feel free to offer items OR Pokemon that you think is worth it! I'm very easy! ^w^ If you want them seperate it will be the regular price for each pokemon! Art is always full body and minimum shaded with colored slightly sketchy lineart Feel free to let me know if my prices are fair or not! ^^; ALSO I don't charge extra for characters with more detail but if a character is TOO complex, i may be able to still attempt to draw it if it's alright with you but i'm sorry if it looks weird T.T
Username/Name: Payment Method: Character reference: OPTIONAL/Character info: Anything specific you want?:
If you say it's okay with you, I might post it to my deviantart! JirachiPlaytime!All the art i used in my examples are made by me, posted on my deviantart! ^^
credit | free to use
A Delphox pretending to be a trainer searches for people and pokemon alike to battle and maybe trade with She travels alongside a little porcelain harlequin baby doll, whose big round baby blue eyes blink rapidly at you

Type Race

The Delphox proudly and over-confidently presents her Type Race score... Current Type Race score = 0 ...It's not that much but she's doing her best!
The Porcelain doll has a card out, it reads

my profile was drawn by me!

Upon further inspection a website is linked on the other side of the card, when you look it up it leads to the art creator's Toyhouse! (aka my Toyhouse where lots of my art is! including my profile! :3)

Are you interested in any of my wares/items?

I have this! and :3 Looking for GP or ZC! PM if interested!
I have everything set up! sorry if anyone saw the mess that was the uncompleted shop i posted WAY too early, I am now open and patiently waiting... no matter how long it takes!! <3 :33
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
May I request some art of her and him? As separated images pls :3 I'll pay in zc 😊

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Of course!! ^O^ I'll DM the finished art to you as soon as i'm done! :3 Update : finished and sent!! Tysm again!! :D

Finished Art

Rascal's AvatarRascal
Username/Name: Rascal Payment Method: Credits Character reference: Him? OPTIONAL/Character info: He has a lively and energetic personality, hope that helps! Anything specific you want?: N/A, tysm!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz
I'll start working on that right now! ^v^ I'll send you the finished picture as soon as i'm done! Thank you for commissioning me! :D

Finished Art

Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I am back with 2 more pls 😁 calypso (pls use this images as reference because of the eyes^^] ace I would pay with 2 box boxes if that's alright :3
Of course!! I can start working on that as well! ^v^ I'll send it as soon as i'm finished as well! :3

Finished Art

Chiro's AvatarChiro
I hope you're ok with drawing non pokemon! Username/Name: AnonymousEspeon/ Koi Payment Method: 400 gp plus 20 Zc if I've got the math right 😅 Character reference: My sona, Chiro!! OPTIONAL/Character info: quite the silly lil guy Anything specific you want: could he be holding a trans flag? :o Thank you!!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Yes of course!! :D I can do that ^v^ I'll start working on it and i'll send you it via pm as soon as i'm done! :3

Finished Art

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page