PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lio's Pixel Art City

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

Soarboots's AvatarSoarboots
ultra.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Hello! If I wanted a pixel of this character, would it be better to get them as a trainer rather than a creature?
They’d be doable as either, it would just depend on what kind of proportions you’d prefer for what you’d want to go for! Trainer sprites are about 4.5 heads tall, whereas kirlias are closer to 3. So as a creature they may have to be simplified but will be more like an in-game kirlia. A trainer wouldn’t look so much like they came out of a poke ball but would retain more detail and have more similar proportions to the ref! Please let me know if that made any sense or if it was just nonsense rambling^^
  • ☆☆☆
  • Hunt
  • Babies
Aurelio || he/they/ze || -6 Server time Sprite shop now open! Typerace score: 0 normal.png
8.pngy.pngg.png :80 :0 :0 :0 36 hatches since last shiny
Lv. 100 — +15,289,231
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Sig coded by Soarboots - Pokepanel coded by Mirzam Swellow and Avatar are my own art
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
That makes total sense! Thank you so much! Username: AngelOShadows Reference: Kraehe Details/pose: Trainer Sprite ; Something elegant, please! Payment: 500ZC Notes: She has a beauty mark under her right eye! Username: AngelOShadows Reference: Kraehe Details/pose: Creature Sprite ; Size between a Kirlia and a Gardevoir ; Also something elegant! Payment: 400ZC Notes: I hope it's okay to order two at once..!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
crxwbxy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcrxwbxy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Username: crxwbxy Reference:

image refs

^character ^ref of what its based on
Details/pose: creature sprite - about the size of an eevee. pose is up to you! Payment: i thtink it would be considered large so 400zc? Notes: i'd like to be able to see the tail plume and at least part of the wings. colouring is similar to the irl ref, you can use whatever natural colour shades you want, or just stick to the colours the irl bird has^^ lmk if theres anything else you need, and ty!
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 1911
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
ultra.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

That makes total sense! Thank you so much! Username: AngelOShadows Reference: Kraehe Details/pose: Trainer Sprite ; Something elegant, please! Payment: 500ZC Notes: She has a beauty mark under her right eye! Username: AngelOShadows Reference: Kraehe Details/pose: Creature Sprite ; Size between a Kirlia and a Gardevoir ; Also something elegant! Payment: 400ZC Notes: I hope it's okay to order two at once..!
It's totally okay! I'm excited to get started^^

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

Username: crxwbxy Reference:

image refs

^character ^ref of what its based on
Details/pose: creature sprite - about the size of an eevee. pose is up to you! Payment: i thtink it would be considered large so 400zc? Notes: i'd like to be able to see the tail plume and at least part of the wings. colouring is similar to the irl ref, you can use whatever natural colour shades you want, or just stick to the colours the irl bird has^^ lmk if theres anything else you need, and ty!
Since it's about eevee sized i'd count it as small! I'm more than happy to do it either way I'll add you in as well^^
ultra.pngd+.png
A quick bump as to not sacrifice this thread to Sally! A slot should open up again soon as soon as the final check is cleared^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page