PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cheap pixel headshots

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Mabosstiff's AvatarMabosstiff
Hi!! I've been dabbling in pixel art recently and I thought it might be nice to get some practice in by drawing for people! These are unpolished, as I'm a new artist! ___________

Examples

Price will be 20zc/100gp/100kcr!! Rules: -only pokemon characters/furries -only characters with fairly simple designs (I'll tell you if your character is too complicated and you can choose another one!) -only request one headshot at a time -credit goes to my toyhouse
Neph-25-he/it
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
could i get something of him for zc? o:
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
yep, accepted :o) Edit:

Order up!

Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Love the lil pixel headshots you got there and would love to request possibly two? And if so, would you be able to make one for this gal and this gal? (If not, npp, whichever you wanna do then, either is fine) Payment would be in gp for 'em ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Love the lil pixel headshots you got there and would love to request possibly two? And if so, would you be able to make one for this gal and this gal? (If not, npp, whichever you wanna do then, either is fine) Payment would be in gp for 'em ^^
hi, thank you!! i'll accept Marshmallow, but I don't think I'd be able to do Teddy justice ^^ I'll get started soon!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
That's alr, thank you for doing Marsh! And no rush with 'em ofc, take your time ^^
Here you go!

Order up!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page