PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

future doodle reqs interest check!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

minorinrin's Avatarminorinrin
hey friends! I'm very new here and you may call me Minori, Mino or Slug (they/it). I wanted to gauge interest in my art style for possible doodle requests in the future in exchange for ZC, GP, or other items. I would mostly stick to simple Pokemon (or Pokemon fusions, depending on price and how I'm feeling) doodles on a simple background. The style example below doesn't have a background, and the rendering would be a little messier, so I'll try to get an example that is more accurate in later. I may also do simple human/anthro OC or character (from any franchise, though I do reserve the right to deny character requests) chibis (again, on a simple monocolor background, but the current style example in this post does not have that). My main focus would be the Pokemon, though. Feel free to suggest prices, I haven't ever charged for my art before so I don't know what would be underpricing and overpricing and all that!! my apologies if I don't update this post quickly with new examples or a decision on whether I can set up shop. I have a lot of work right now and a shortage of time or motivation :P Pokemon example: Chibi example:
Icon is official art from Project Sekai.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Aww! Your doodles are so cute! Might I be able to get one of her for perhaps 300 ZC? If not, that's okay, but thank you anyways! ^^
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
minorinrin's Avatarminorinrin
SHE'S SO CUTE!!! i'll see if I can get it done!! when I finish it (I hope in at most 2 weeks) I will DM you and ask for payment!! also, when I finish, can I add it to the post as an example? edit: do you mind also telling me when I'm done with your comission what a good price in GP, ZC and Credits might be for the Pokemon doodles? /nf
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Of course!! You can pm me whenever you’re ready, thank you very much! :D I’m not entirely sure of pricing, as it’s all up to you. Depending on how long you take or how much you think your art is worth, that’s how you should price it! ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page