PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Icons for random stuff

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456

Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Of course!! Just so I understand, are you saying you would like no arbokite or 2? Either way, I'll start sending them and if you are okay, I can PM you the characters I'd like icons of!! :D
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@Xenomorph Yep,feel free to pm me, and no, I don't need arbokite at all c: --- I'll update the list tomorrow because i'm about to sleep haha, see you later guys
Skye Damaelia's AvatarSkye Damaelia
Mind if I throw some mega stones your way as well for a few icons? x3 Currently got these laying around! That, and a lot of seals. So, lemme know what you'd prefer between those! :D Also, good night aywvusbdh

Mega stones!

Bunborite Q; Froslassite Q; Gogoatite Q; Ho-oh-Nite Q; Lucarionite (2, somehow!); Marshadeite Q; Pyrite Q; Sharkolite Q; Shayminite Q; Shucklite Q; Zoroarkite Q;
Will make this fancy at a later date: For now, pfp by Dachsbuns! ^^ Also: I have a joint trade shop with Lisander, now!
@Skye Damaelia Any of them would be perfect c:

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@Skye Damaelia Any of them would be perfect c:
Should I just send you all of them, make it like 5-6 icons? I know it's a lot, so I thought I'd ask you in advance hsgsysbdh
@Skye Damaelia It would be 6 icons if you send all of them!! Also I don't mind if you send them upfront!

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@Skye Damaelia It would be 6 icons if you send all of them!! Also I don't mind if you send them upfront!
That works with me, honestly! I'll just send them your way :D
@Skye Damaelia Thank you! But who you want me to draw? :_D
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
Hiii~ Can i get an Icon of my Pokesona Tsuku for 1 Dewgongite Q and Weavilite Q? :3

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Passivly collecting ice fangs
× 115 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Hey guys,want to let you know that I'll start working at the end of this week, thank you for your patience!!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page