PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pre-Set Targets for Set Target

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
This is a QOL idea I have for the "Set Target" feature for Pokemon. Almost every time I use this feature, it's so I can do two things, when to evolve it if the mon isn't in my party or when it reaches level 50 so it no longer has the "low level" handicap. So my idea is for there to be three buttons that can be pressed rather than erasing and typing out. The first two are "level 50" and "level 100" because those are the two big ones, I'm more ok with this one being ignored since I can see how to most people, two or three characters off memory isn't hard work. The third button is "set to evolution", meaning to auto-set the target to whatever level it needs to be to evolve. While it is another case of characters, it is quicker than having to click the evolve button in the menu to check what level it needs to be to evolve and then type it in, instead you'll just need to click that button without having to remember what level it needs to evolve at. I don't see much harm in the idea, but I can understand if this is rejected with the concept of it being "useless".
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page