PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ 2024 Predictions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Fated's AvatarFated
What are some of your predictions regarding PFQ this year? What sort of events, new releases, and site additions do you think we'll see? Personally, I think with the return of Deniglitch, we'll see some older PF1 variants come out (i'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for the return of Aquix and Orange Gem geodude). Regarding megas, I think we could see some starter mega stones, like Typhlosion or Torterra. However, given Paldea and Galar's popularity, it's very possible we end up with our first set of Megas from the switch games. Also, calling it now, I think this year's December legendary mega will be one of the Kanto birds. No reason why, I just like the idea of a Mega Moltres Curious to hear everyone's thoughts!
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
this is super! unlikely but a part of me is secretly hoping for a Paradox MCW or something like that (maybe even whatever Christmas event is this year), just some event that results in an Exclusive Paradox Pokemon, we already have Paradox Data Vouchers so why not go all out? as for whatever the MCW December Mega could be a part of me wants to say Meloetta which I would've been less hesitant to do so if it wasn't for the fact that Shaymin got a Mega back in the start of 2023 so who knows! tho if the Kanto birds or any other Legendary Trio get Mega Evolutions like you said I'd love for a special MCW event to happen (think Mega Ho-Oh/Mega Lugia, I wasn't on during that time so I never got to do it) I just think it'd be neat also for a while I thought there was a Mega Delcatty Q on this site so I think that could be neat for a Mega MCW too
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page