PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal of a Learner

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Manga's AvatarManga
I've been playing? Using? Pokefarm Q for around a year now, and I just found out about the journals. Well, don't expect very frequent check-ins, but I guess it'll be fun to journal my journey My name is Manga, and I joined Pokefarm Q around a year ago. I'm a light spender (I think maybe $10 so far?) and I just play this casually, doing whatever I can at the moment. It's nice to meet everybody!
Score: 0
Albino Enthusiast!
Manga's AvatarManga
Honestly, the whole Shiny and Albino odds are crazy. I don't know who I heard it from, but someone told me that getting Albinos are supposed to be way harder than getting Shinies I don't know if it's just because I'm a light spender and don't buy things like Shiny Charms and Uber Charms, but for some reason, I just get a ton of Albino Pokemon. In my almost whole year of playing, I've hatched maybe 2 shinies, but I've hatched at least 10 albinos now (I went on hiatus at one point, so low numbers). Definitely not complaining, but I guess I'm an albino enthusiast for a reason <3
Manga's AvatarManga
I put 200 Fennekin eggs into the shelter and I have yet to come across a single one :( Sadness aside, I've finally hit over 1,000 on my Type Race, which is crazy cause idk, I'm not usually a high roller on Type Races. But don't y'all think it's crazy how it would take you almost 2 years to participate in every type race type? Cause there's like 18 Pokemon Types and the Type Race is every month. It takes 18 months just to return to your original Type Race month (My original Type Race is Fairy btw) Anyway, I've been thoroughly enjoying my time in Pokefarm Q! My older sister showed me this game when I was like 10, but then I forgot about it and remembered it like a year ago, to which I'm now playing! Too bad my sister no longer plays and doesn't use her old Google account. We could've played together.
Manga's AvatarManga
Totally forgot, but the TR was successful! Got a bunch of specials and finished my Larvesta hunt because I was too lazy to keep getting more from the Shelter. Anyway, I made a new record with 2861 points this TR, which is crazy good for me. Overall, progress has been okay, and I've decided to do a Flabebe hunt next.
Manga's AvatarManga
Flabebe hunt was a flop, but I did go on a Fennekin hunt and got 2 Albinos and a Shiny within 25 eggs of each other, so that's amazing. Sooooo ready for the grass type race to come up, though I should probably try getting some Grassium Z to up my Albino Radar.
Manga's AvatarManga
TR is in just an hour and I've already gotten 3 Albino Turtwigs! Albino rush is doing great, but no shinies, so hopefully... I didn't realize that Pokefarm did the birthday thing, so I got the EXP buff while I was on a trip and could only get a few hatches and evolutions in :( But super excited for the TR! I'm feeling lucky on this one!
Manga's AvatarManga
I have no sense of consistency, just a small consciousness floating in a pool of thoughts and somedays bumping into the journal section to jot down my life. The TR was super successful for an MIA returner like me (I literally started playing like April 2023 but then went on hiatus until March. That's literally so crazy. In the end I got 6 Albinos (plus a gift from a nice person <3) and 2 shinies (plus a gift from a different nice person <3). No melans yet, but that's to be expected from a light spender that literally only has a Pokeradar and an Albino Radar. Super happy with my hunt though. Idk what else to write, so bye

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page