PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare: Seperate Compatability Checker Slots

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Suggestion Title: Seperate Compatability Checker Slots Suggestion Summary: Rather than needing to remove your active breeding pair every time you want to look for new ones, these two slots are exclusively for that Positive points: save time for breeders by not having to swap back in their breeding pair, allow for more efficient forming of breeding pairs, wouldn't interrupt people from making hunt eggs / tournaments / type races if they forgot to put their intended pair back in Negative points: probably would confuse newer players unless it were seperated from the actual breeding slots so it possibly would need a new subsection in the daycare, may not fuction properly for the breeding pairs where "Something unexpected may happen!" especially if there were multiple potential partners Reason For Consideration: So I'm about to start the task of going through my fields and begin looking for breeding pairs, but because of how time consuming I know the task will be (paired with how much my adult life limits my time or suddenly requires that I step away from my personal interests) I find that I keep putting it off. Whether its to because I have real life matters to attend to or I have another little project or task here on pfq that I can finish / work on more efficiently, it just seems to slip through the cracks. So the thought popped into my head: what if there was just a little something on the site to help me go through the process of finding my pairs a little faster and easier? That's where this suggestion comes from. I personally think it would be great if you could take one Pokémon (probably the female or a ditto, but any one) and place it into a special slot in the daycare. Then you could place other pokémon that you want to check their compatability with into another slot, or a few other slots (maybe 3 to 5) and you could see their base, unmodified breeding %s all at once. This would let people cycle through their pokémon without interrupting their actual breeding pair, as well as offer a multitude of ways to help them compare and organize them (such as leaving the highest % in and swapping out other potential mates until a higher % is found, or seizing the first 90%+ pair, etc.) It just popped into my head and I thought I would share the suggestion.
Special Pokemon Exchange Program Spare Shinies, Albinos or Deltas? Feel free to trade them for ones you are looking for! OR Looking to sell your Shinies, Albinos or Deltas to me? Make an offer at the Joint Shop! I'll offer either ZC, GP, or Summon Items!
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
PLEASE. the amount of times i've put two mons in to check their compatibility and then forgotten to put the pair i was breeding back in is astronomical. this would just be a nice qol feature, and might fit in well with the proposed daycare updates coming fairly soon! perhaps these slots wouldn't be visible/unlocked unless you had a matchup checker in your inventory??
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
It could use a little work [Maybe the compatability slots show just the icons of the pokemon instead of the entire panel, to visibly diffiencerate [my brain is sried and I can't spell, forgive me] them] but other than that I support this ^^
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
support this would be so nice
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 5 / 500

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page