PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Egg Question

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

xX-Sh0cK-Xx's AvatarxX-Sh0cK-Xx
Do users want to know when an egg of theirs hatches something special for someone? Should I message a user if/when one of their bred eggs hatches a shiny/albino/melan for me? Or is that annoying? Thanks!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Like, are you asking if you should send a message to someone who is hunting for you when a special hatches that you have ordered? Or just sending a message when a special hatches in general? Either way, yeah, I would see it as potentially annoying, but especially in the case I was hunting for you! Like...I know a special hatched for you haha, we have an agreement! What I do when someone hatches a special during Pokerus or when I happen to see their party is send a 'Nice'! But I wouldn't send a PM in most situations (I have PM'd people a few times if I watched them hatch a troll party during rus but that's rare and an exception really) Edit: Oh wow seeing Cryst's reply confirms I seriously can't read sometime, wow I think most people wouldn't care because this isn't like normal Pokemon where the egg is going to hatch shiny or not when it's created, it's based on your buffs/chains. So even though I might have bred an egg that hatched into a melan for you, it was your chain and boosts that made it melan.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Cryst's AvatarCryst
do you mean like... if someone releases their eggs into the shelter, you adopt their eggs, and then you happen to hatch a special from their egg? if thats the case then yeah i dont think most people would care, and it could be seen as spammy if you do it for every special you hatch from someone else's egg :'D
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 0 ✦ Hunt: 51/2830
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
xX-Sh0cK-Xx's AvatarxX-Sh0cK-Xx
Okay thanks guys, I won't do this. What's a troll party?

QUOTE originally posted by xX-Sh0cK-Xx

What's a troll party?
When you hatch a shiny and an albino in the same party! You can see on their timeline that they were hatched just seconds apart from each other: It's called "troll" because if the chances had been rolled on the same egg, then it would've been a melanistic instead c:
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page