PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

neat idea!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

grookey lover's Avatargrookey lover
add a button to the pokedex to show how much of a pokemon you have and hatched! this could be useful for people to people who only want to collect 1 of every pokemon, and people who lose track of their hunts!
icon by https://sprites.pmdcollab.org
waffel's Avatarwaffel
As much as I love this idea (I have way too many unsaved hunts), I would like to mention that perhaps it could be designed to show how many hunts, and the length of each hunt, like this: Zorua Hunts: 2 Hunt 1: Chain 178 1S/0A/0M Hunt 2: Chain 10000 100S/100A/3M However, I have to mention that there's a downside too. It's a great deal on Sally (the system). The pokedex has thousands of entries, and it would probably be a huge deal to even put this function on one user. Imagine Sally would have to put there the stats so many times for so many players. However, I'm not an expert of coding or anything, so there's a chance this function actually exists somewhere where we don't know or something. btw I don't much like miniors :P

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page