PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Multiple Options for Item Sale (non-Market items)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
Suggestion Title: Multiple Options for Item Sale (non-Market items) Suggestion Summary: Ok, I couldn't think of a catchy name, but the idea is simple: the ability to sell multiple items at once. This would apply to items sold directly for credits, not the market. Nobody likes having to sell all your Water Stones, then all your Fire Stones, then Thunder Stones, etc. This would just let you select multiple items, max them out / only pick some, and sell them as is. Positive points: Saving massive amounts of time by allowing you to bundle item sales together. Overall efficiency and reducing the amount of clutter in the farm page. Negative points: Selling too many items at once might be a problem, so maybe add a limit or something? Reason For Consideration: It's a very useful quality of life change that Scarlet and Violet already has. You can hit plus to sell multiple items at once.
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Don't see why not, it'd be pretty nice to be able to sell all my training bags at once! Currently I have 19 types of bags I'd want to sell, and its 4 clicks per thing I'm selling (click item, click sell, click max, click sell), so that'd be 76 clicks to sell all my training bags D: Comparing that to being able to just select them all at once and sell? Yeah mass-selling would be way easier :P As for the how, I'd imagine a checkboxes on each item that you can toggle, and click "Sell Selected". With a confirmation of course. Not sure how feasible it would be, but worth considering imo!
Lv. 100 — +735,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan

QUOTE originally posted by Sooty

Don't see why not, it'd be pretty nice to be able to sell all my training bags at once! Currently I have 19 types of bags I'd want to sell, and its 4 clicks per thing I'm selling (click item, click sell, click max, click sell), so that'd be 76 clicks to sell all my training bags D: Comparing that to being able to just select them all at once and sell? Yeah mass-selling would be way easier :P As for the how, I'd imagine a checkboxes on each item that you can toggle, and click "Sell Selected". With a confirmation of course. Not sure how feasible it would be, but worth considering imo!
For what it's worth, I actually mentioned this in the Discord. Niet mentioned not knowing about the fact this feature was even in S/V. It's pretty missable tho so I don't blame him, not everyone presses + while selling stuff.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page