PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[open 4/4 slots] wrio's pwyw pixel comms

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

wriothesley's Avatarwriothesley
hiya! i apologise for the uh. lack of coding haha. this is my art store! i'm primarily a pixel artist, though i dabble in regular digital art too (feel free to ask about such if you're interested!). i exclusively take payment in summons (origin sashes, tanzakus, gracidea seeds, swords of ruin), zc, and boxboxes. i can draw humans/humanoids, furries, pokemon, animals... whatever you'd like! please credit any art uploads to oleaspur on toyhou.se, or this account! slots: 1. open 2. open 3. open 4. open

examples (pixels)

pagedolls (blinking), usually $35: 50x50 fullbodies (non-blinking), usually $12: 100x100 fullbodies (blinking), usually $25: 100x100 bust-up blinking icons, usually $15: feel free to ask for more examples!

form

[center] [b]type of commission:[/b] (feel free to link an example to explain what you'd like!) [b]payment:[/b] (zc, summon items (origin sashes, tanzakus, gracidea seeds, swords of ruin ONLY), or boxboxes. these are pwyw, but i will decline if i feel your offer is unfair! feel free to ask about my usual usd pricing for conversion purposes ^__^b) [b]character reference(s):[/b] [b]extra Comments:[/b] (personality, expression, pose, etc)[/center]
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
oh my gosh these are so pretty ;-; 1k zc for pagedolls of her and her? (better ref of Moki's appearance)
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!
wriothesley's Avatarwriothesley

QUOTE originally posted by Aloevera

oh my gosh these are so pretty ;-; 1k zc for pagedolls of her and her? (better ref of Moki's appearance)
tysm for the interest!! :D unfortunately while i'm willing to go lower than my normal prices here 2x pagedolls are normally around $70 haha, so i don't think i'd be comfortable accepting 1k zc. thank you though!! :]
Priestiel's AvatarPriestiel
type of commission: Pagedolls payment: I have two tanzakus and two gracidea seeds if you think thats enough for two pagedolls? If not, I can offer other things/currency as well, just let me know! character reference(s): Alphonsus and Vexa extra Comments: I'll let you have free reign over what you think would work best with them! If you do end up doing both, Alphonsus has his personatliy and whatnot on his TH profile, as for Vexa, she's pretty hard working and isnt afraid to fight someone or stick up for friends/family if she really has to!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page