PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Kakyoin Forum Avatar

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Heyaaa I want to get a new forum avatar :D I'm a big fan of JJBA and wanted to get a forum avatar of Noriaki Kakyoin. My only real specific is that I'd like him to be happy? T-T He had a rough time of it and he doesn't need to be so serious, let's let him have a good time for once I've looked at a couple art shops and the range for icons seemed to be 500-1000zc? That's the general price range I'm looking to pay, but lemme know if I'm offbase with that :o I've got Credits/GP/ZC or some melans if that'd be more interesting to you :v I'm looking to get some idea of your style first before I order, so if you could include that in your response or by PM that'd be great!
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
OMG IM A HUGE JOJO FAN TOO HI I've actually drawn a few characters in the JoJo artstyle o: here! let me know if the link doesn't work !!! Here's my regular art !!!! lemme know if you're interested and send me a PM :D
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Pmed, and bump! Planning on getting a few from different people so I can have some variety :3
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
Bump! ^-^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page