PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Adopts for Currency and DCP (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

NikoBittz's AvatarNikoBittz
I have a bit of an adundance of Pokemon adopts that never sold and while I have an art shop, I'd rather sell these oldies/cheaper guys separate. Each one has a toyhouse link so I can transfer it directly to the new owner! Now accepting GP and Day Care Passes!

Meowth/Smeargle (550 ZC)

Chibi Eevee Batch (80 ZC each)

Eevee Batch TH Link Plant (Open)

Pokemon Varient Batch (120 ZC each)

PV TH Link Sri Lankan Snivy (Open) Grasss Dune Trapinch (Open)
himi's Avatarhimi
Hello! Can I grab the Night eevee for 80zc ^^? I'd love if they could be transferred to me! (I'm also eyeing both those sun and sand eevs, so if they're not snagged and I grab some more funds I'll defo be back :3!)
I need to work on this qwq

QUOTE originally posted by himi

Hello! Can I grab the Night eevee for 80zc ^^? I'd love if they could be transferred to me! (I'm also eyeing both those sun and sand eevs, so if they're not snagged and I grab some more funds I'll defo be back :3!)
Sure, just send the ZC as a gift and I'll transfer em over asap!
himi's Avatarhimi
I'm back for the Sun and Sand eevees! I'll send over the zc when you respond, I'd appreciate if you could transfer them to me again ^^!

QUOTE originally posted by himi

I'm back for the Sun and Sand eevees! I'll send over the zc when you respond, I'd appreciate if you could transfer them to me again ^^!
I'll send em over asap, thank you!!
Bumo and added alternative currency options!
hello!! could i possibly by the earth eevee?
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Bump! Lowered the price on the Meowth/Smeargle and my old Pokemon varients. Only the Plant Eevee is available in the batch.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page