PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[inventory=rus]

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Suggestion Title: [inventory=rus] Suggestion Summary: An auto-updating inventory code, a la [inventory=item] or [inventory=shinychain], for tracking how many times you've had PokeRus. Positive points: The site already tracks how often you've had PokeRus on the auto-updating stats page, so it shouldn't require any extra calculations. Negative points: None that I can think of... if someone doesn't want to display their PokeRus count for whatever reason, they can just choose to not use the code. As I mentioned above, since the number is already shown on-site, it shouldn't require any extra calculations, although I'm not Sally so I could be wrong. Reason For Consideration: This would allow us to display our PokeRus counts on our profiles or forum posts without needing to constantly manually edit it, or direct viewers to a completely different page just to see the accurate amount. This would also allow us to make auto-updating progress bars if we want to display that information. It would be a useful option alongside the already existing inventory codes for counting currency/items and your current shiny chain, as well as the previously-suggested and highly-supported dex completion codes.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
That's honestly a pretty interesting idea and I didn't even know we had a page that has how many times you've gotten pokerus! the only negative I can think of is that you can just check the page and manually update what you need I definitely support this and despite having the page available to check how many pokerus turns you've had, that would definitely make it easier to track!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
Full support, this is a stat that is already tracked so I don't see why not
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Support because it is already tracked and should be (theoretically, I'm not a programmer) easy enough to translate the auto tracking to a user postable code.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
waffel's Avatarwaffel
Huge support. I tried to put it in my about me but it didn't work so I looked it up and realized there's none so it would be so nice because I just kind of forget I got that 1 pokerus once

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
Full support! Having to manually add each time you get it is kind of a pain and takes time out of the full effect of rus to update it immediately. That and theres 100% users who have missed rus before the update and didn't know about it at all. It would be good just so then we know the FULL amount gained.
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page