PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More pages for the "Pokémon Showcase" implementation.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys
Suggestion Title: Pokémon Showcase Update Thread Suggestion Summary: We all have a lot of favorite Pokémon on PFQ, So I recently thought up of a suggestion of perhaps adding a page list of some sorts to the recent showcase implementation? As the current only adds 6(Just like your party pokémon,even though it is not considered a part of your party.) Positive points:Some pos points would be: 1: More interaction counters (Since I believe it counts toward pokérus as well so someone would have more chances of accquiring said virus. 2: You'd have more of your favorite Pokémon to showcase. 3: It'd be beneficial for more Pokémon to get more experience Negative points: 1: It'd probably be too much clicking (Since I know for me overall it's pretty much more work to click just 6x. Can't think of more negs besides this.) Reason For Consideration: It doesn't have to be implemented if the team doesn't wish to! I just thought it'd be neat to add more pages so more of a farmers pokémon could be shown/interacted with! Again, it's up to the team wether my suggestion gets considered or rejected! - Sincerely Starfall
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Honestly I don't feel this is necessary. We have our main party, and the showcase is already adding onto that as extra space for focused interactions. Anything more than that I feel should just be in a specific field for showing off prized pokemon, like what people have now. If someone wants to click those fields, they can, but that is more of an extra thing rather than the primary spots of the party & showcase. Plus I feel that it would make the page far too crowded. Having showcase pages wouldn't really be better either because that's just becoming clunky. To me, the point of the page is it's clean and simple with minimal pokemon to interact with to focus exp onto them. I do see where you're coming from, and it wasn't a bad idea! I just feel the fields already accomplish this :0
Lv. 100 — +735,989
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Adding to what sooty said...the showcase was a sort of random treat we got that didn't need implementing, but we were given it anyways. I feel like it's wrong to suggest we get more so soon imo, but that may just be me The party is already techncially a showcase, and now we have 6 slots specifically for just showing off. That is definitely enough, and if you want to "display" more.... Just put them in a field or in your about me! Plenty of people use bbcode in their about me to display their favorite pokemon they own, and better yet you can even customize bascially everything (pokemon image, the base color as well i belive, etc.) so honestly you already have another showcase, you just have to code it yourself lol I feel the need to add a statement about your reason for consideration as well. it's not just the modmin team who decides features, it has to be something a majority of people who play think is a good idea too. If most people who give input say they don't like the idea, the modmin team has to then consider if it would still be useful to add since most people said they would not enjoy what their idea was (which is why some things that were suggested in the future updates news thread were changed) Don't get me wrong, I absolutely understand why your suggestion would be good! I actually think it would be cool, But it's more of a "let's not ask for more than we need" sort of thing if you get what I mean, we already have easier alternatives that WE can do and don't need to rely on the team to do for us
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 15 TR types available

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page