PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DayCare Pass Confirmation Prompt

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Could there be a once-per-day confirmation prompt once you've hit your daycare adoption limit and are about to consume a DayCare Pass? In the same vein as how chain-breaking will prompt you to use an Egg Pass, except in this case it won't prompt you for any subsequent adopts. Reasoning: I may be stupid Aka: Most of this site I think can be played pretty mindlessly, but this is one of the only situations where if I don't pay full attention, I'll have easily dumped 5 or 6 valuable items in such a short timespan. I can't see any cons to this suggestion.
PFP by me
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
Support! I have also mindlessly adopted more than I should’ve and wasted some passes on regular pokemon. It hits hardest right after hypermode runs out and I’ve forgotten that I don’t have as many free adopts :,) It would definitely be annoying for e/v hunters since that’s like the only way they get their eggs, but so long as it’s once per day, I don’t think it would be too bad! Maybe it could be a toggle on whether there’s confirmation before using one? Though that may be unnecessary.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page