PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Easier Visibility on Feeding Showcase Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Suggestion Summary: (On PC) If you're feeding showcase pokemon, you have to scroll down in order to see the berry. On multi-user views (probably the primary view most users use when clicking parties & showcase), using number keys does keep going through the showcase, but you have to scroll down to ensure you've clicked all of the pokemon. My specific idea is to move the berry to the top of the pokemon, but there may be other ways to improve visibility on the showcase to ensure you've fed all pokemon. Positive points: Easier to interact and ensure all pokemon are fed. Negative points: Sort of negates the point of the showcase, moving showcased pokemon further off the screen unless user scrolls. To address the potential work around of just using the clicks sent on each profile - clicks are still processing when you move to the next user. Having to wait for all clicks to process for each user greatly reduces interaction speed overall. To address the potential work around of just smash the number buttons extra times - I suppose this would work, but this requires more thought than watching the button grey out/disappear. This also wouldn't help outside of multi-user tab view.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page