PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cool Shelter Finds

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic
in my time here I've Loved To Search The shelter relentlessly I made this thread to see what cool Shelter Finds you came across and decided to keep! It could be mega delta shiny albino or melan :0 I Will Start This Off! Rescued This Cute Little Guy!
sawArineko's AvatarsawArineko
Lv. 12 — 512 / 586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
i found this guy in the shelter, i already have an albino houndoom thx to a Type Race so they now sit together in my field like two brothers ^^
I found this Shiny Mightyena just now though it was a Poochyena before I evolved it a minute ago~
Lv. 26 — 1,552 / 2,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Icon Image by Sunrise/Bushiroad~ --- Selling two Melans for 600ZCs each, so DM me or send a Trade Offer if you'd like to buy them! 👍🏻🙂
Papersquid26's AvatarPapersquid26
Just found this pretty boy!! I'm hoping to get him a mega stone at some point!! :D
Let's go Team Black Hole Eclipse!! 0 >:3c
Theoretically's AvatarTheoretically
I found this shiny pawniard the other day! <3
ChaosSketch's AvatarChaosSketch
picked up this lvl 100 cress that is apparently four whole years old! wild imo
i'm vibing pfp is my oc, drawn by me Shiny babies :3 both random chance, from fishing and the lab <3
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
Found a shiny Zangoose a little while back, just one day after I bought an albino Zangoose from the trade forums. I’d love to get a mega stone for him at some point. This week I found a little delta dragon Ralts — originally I was going to trade her in for delta points but instead I decided to raise her big and strong :)

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 16/4/1/754
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
My coolest shelter find was this little lady on Christmas! <3
Current Type Race score = 0
Saving for Memory Stick!
602/200
All art by me.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I'm mostly putting this here to call for help. Due to a new user's "about you" description, I've discovered they put a now Level 16 male Espeon named Drifter through the Wonder Trade system for fun but the last person who got them released the Pokemon to the Shelter. Due to still being in the "About You", I don't think the new user knows about this and I want to make sure the Espeon is safe before the Shelter's system deletes it.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
arbor's Avatararbor
EDIT: Ignore me, I misread the post above. Here are all my lucky shelter finds :) That's what playing on the site for 10 years'll get ya :D
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page