PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The life of Monclops

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Monclops123's AvatarMonclops123
Just adopted my first egg today! Almost have a full party at this point. Not sure what's gonna be in store next. Came here from Pokeheroes, I wonder how many similarities there are. I should probably sleep soon but there are more eggs to hatch.
Day 2: I've hatched a lot of eggs already. I've decided to focus on starters when I come across them, but try to discover new eggs when possible. Hopefully I find a Ditto at some point down the road so I can try shiny hunting. I've already noticed my fields are a mess, need to figure out the best way to organize those before I get too many. We'll see what everyone else is doing. Oh, I've already found a couple of chests, no idea what the goodies are good for yet though. I'll figure it out when I need them I suppose.
Day 13: It seems like most people use these to track goals with BBCode, I'll have to learn how to do that soon. Maybe even some CSS, the different designs people come up with look so cool. As of right now, my main goal is to conplete the pokedexes. I've unlocked the summons for Mew, Jirachi, and Victini! I've also come across so many kind people in my short time here. I can't wait to build up my collection to be able to help others as well. I also really need to figure out how to sort my fields soon, I'm having a hard time finding mons haha.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page