PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ditto hatching

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

waffel's Avatarwaffel
Just thought it would be cool if ditto eggs didn't break shiny chains. Positive points: Lots of people start chains before they get a ditto, and if they're too poor to buy an egg pass, they can't get the ditto. Negative points: They can just wait till they end their chain, or save up to buy an egg pass.

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
While it would be cool, every other legendary break your chain as well so if you only make ditto not able to break your shiny chain, it feels a bit unfair for the other mons . As another point, you'd have to order the egg yourself with a ditto voucher or for 1.5 m. Credits, so why would you order an egg you're not ready to hatch? Ofc there's the lab dittos, but chances of finding one seem to be so small that it's not too worth bringing up to begin with, and I can assume most people will not be doing s/a/m hunts with the shelter
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page